Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

Couples Portrait (Alexa & Garett, Homecoming 2009)

On Friday, I had the amazing opportunity to shoot some pictures for Homecoming! My sister Alexa, and her boyfriend Garett were looking quite snazzy this year, and I really wanted to capture it all for our family memories. Now, they didn't pay for these pictures, but they are still my top quality work. :P I wanted to show you all what my style is for couples pictures. :)

Alexa and Garett are VERY pleased with the pictures, as am I. I think they beautifuly caputred the essence of their young love, and the excitement they felt for the upcoming school dance. :) I had a blast shooting these pictures for them, and I hope you all enjoy. Feedback is welcome. :)


2 comments:

  1. You know something Kylee, I seriously LOVE your photography. Do you have plans to do it professionally? I really think you could do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love the one of their feet!

    ReplyDelete