Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Cowles (Family Session)

About a month ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot family and baby pictures for the amazing Cowles family. :) They were my first ever photos shoot, and I am quite pleased with the results. They were a fun bunch to work with, and their family is just so CUTE! I am so grateful to the Cowles Family for letting me use them as my guinea pig. :) They were very patient and posed for every shot beautifully! Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.


2 comments:

  1. Oooooh Kylee they're great. I can't believe that's your first shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em! Hey, I was wondering if you get your watermark/logo to go on your photos automatically, or if you use a program for each one. Thanks!

    ~Emily Joy Photography

    ReplyDelete