Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 12, 2009

I Heart Faces (EXCITED!!!)

This Monday at I ♥ Faces, the theme is EXCITED! All photos entered this week need to feature a person in them that is clearly excited and enthusiastic about something. The emotion should be easily conveyed when we view the photo.


Photobucket


This lovely picture of my beautiful babe was taken today, after dinner. :) She was so excited to be in the bath! That is like HER FAVE time of the day! :D And I really enjoy snapping a few shots while she is splish splashing around. I think this picture will sufise for this weeks theme. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ky, I LOVE Your Knew Photography Blog! =D Can't Wait To See All Your Amazing Pictures(: Is There A Way I Can Follow This Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog!! great job with everything :) i miss you! bahah i feel like I haven't talked to you in forever lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! Her eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with the picture! She is just so cute! Her eyes are amazing! Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete