Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 19, 2009

I Heart Faces (Pink Week)

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...and we know that many of us have been affected by this horrible disease...either personally or by watching a loved one suffer through it.

In honor of those who have walked this path, we are sponsoring an I ♥ Faces "Pink Week."

The photo that you enter should be a representation of "pink" in whatever way you'd like it to be...the color pink, a photo of someone walking at a Breast Cancer Awareness fundraiser, a photo of someone you know who has fought this disease...whatever it is that you think best represents "Pink Week" to you.

I think this is a beautiful idea Amy & Angie had. What a wonderful way to support those who have been effected by breast cancer! Breast Cancer actually runs in my family. My aunt had a double masectomy a couple of years ago. So this weeks hits close to home. I pray one day someone finds a cure for this physically and emotionaly scaring desease.
Anyways, here is my photo. It is of my beautiful little girly girl of course! :D
This photo was taken some months ago after an Arizona monsoon. We headed outside to enjoy the cooler weather while we could. LOL! And of course, my precious girl was decked out in pink from head to toe!
Have a great week everyone! Remember to pray for those who have been effected by Breast Cancer!

Photobucket

5 comments: