Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Portrait Shoot (Lexy)

These pictures are about a month and a half old, but I just wanted everyone to see an example of some of my portrait photography. These pictures were taken for my little sister Lexy's boyfriend. She wanted to give him something unique and personable for his 16th birthday. A picture of her was just the ticket! Their motto is "Forever&Always." Needless to say, I added that on the photo. :)


However, even though we only needed that one perfect shot, I still managed to snap a few that I really liked. So I edited them to share with you all! Hope you like them!



3 comments:

  1. Wow; what gorgeous photos! And I have to say, Louise did an awesome job on your blog :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! And I'm sure Lexi's bf will too :)

    ReplyDelete