Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Senior Pictures (Amanda Isle)

A couple of months ago I had my very first Senior Picture shoot! My friend Amanda, who I knew from Freshman and Sophomore year, hired me to take her Senior portraits, and I gladly accepted. This shoot was really only my second paid photoshoot, so I was still a little nervous that I wasn't going to do a good job.

So on a brisk Sunday morning I drove into Phoenix and met Amanda at a park that I had visited many times durning my childhood, which was actually pretty cool. :) There were a lot of big trees and even a pond which made for a good backdrop for the photos. The shoot went perfectly, and I ended up getting some really good pictures. Overall I think I took over 200 pictures! Haha!

Once I was all finished editing them I burned them onto a CD for her. I was very satisfied, and she was as well. Another shoot with an A+ grade! Haha!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, Kylee! You have an amazing gift! And Amanda is beautiful!

    (What kind of camera do you use, by the way? I really want to get a professional camera, so I'm curious which one works for you.)

    ♥ Kailyn

    ReplyDelete